Its a Day trip Tsavo East safari originating from the Kenya coast beach resorts to Tsavo east national park.Tour return back to the Kenya coast beach resorts.
Its specially designed for business and pleasure travelers with limited time in Kenya for longer safaris.
Tour involves road drive with 3 hours destination connecting duration.
It is a nature and wildlife safari that concentrates in wildlife viewing.
One Day Tsavo East Safari highlights includes:-
- Game viewing exercise in a natural wildlife park
- Large population of red colored elephants
- Home of the” Big five” animals
- Bird watching
- Cultural tour to one of the maasai village [extra costs]
- Aruba dam -a wildlife attraction point especially during the dry season
This Mombasa safari tour is ideal for all age groups.
|All season rates:-||2 persons booking together in a safari vehicle: USD.195 per person|
|4 persons booking together in a safari vehicle: USD.160 per person|
|6 persons booking together in a safari vehicle: USD.130 per person|
Departs Daily, Minimum 2 people
Pick up time location:-
- Diani area-0430 hrs
- Shanzu , Bamburi , Nyali & Mombasa -0530 hrs
- Kilifi -0400 hrs
One Day Tsavo East Safari will departs from your hotel before sun rise and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the first gate of Tsavo East national park. Short stopover before entering the park via Bachuma gate and embark on our first game viewing exercise in search of the red Elephants, lions nicknamed the “Man eaters of Tsavo”, Buffalo, Cheetah, Giraffe, Antelopes etc. Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of wildlife can be seen especially during the dry season.
Later proceed to a restaurant for lunch. After Lunch, leave for another game drive in this largest National Park in the country before your exit . Have a chance to see the BIG FIVE of Africa in this one-Day Trip . There are numerous numbers of small and big game and different bird species to be viewed in this 1 day Tsavo east safari. Later drive out of the park and proceed back to your Beach resort/Mombasa port/airport arriving late in the afternoon.
- Transport in a comfortable safari van with an open roof hatch for photography and viewing
- Extensive morning & afternoon Game drives
- Park entry fees
- Buffet Lunch in one of the lodges inside the park
- Mineral bottled water while on safari
- Soft & Alcoholic drinks
- Tips & any other gratitude to your driver or porters
- Cost to visit cultural village e.g.. Masai village [optional at usd.20 per person ]
- Any other thing of personal nature