6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West safari- described as ” The safari lover’s delights “ .
Its composed of such attractions as Scenic hills and valleys, awesome scenery,different species of birds,Cultural diversity & wildlife hot spots plus many more.
This 6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West tour involves driving from Nairobi city or the airport.
Tour highlights includes:-
- kenya cultural diversity
- The Great Rift Valley escarpment
- Lake Nakuru national park located on the floor of the rift valley
- Millions of flamingos, pelicans and other bird species in lake Nakuru national park
- Rhino Sanctuary in L.Nakuru & Tsavo west
- Highest wildlife concentration in masai mara game reserve
- Mara river inhabited by Hippos and crocodiles
- Wildebeest migration [july to september]
- Snow capped peaks of mt.Kilimanjaro [Highest mountain in Africa]
- Swampy grounds in Amboseli national park as viewed from the observation hill hosting elephants,Buffalo,Hippos & species of birds including pelicans.
- large herd of elephants in amboseli
- Shetani lava flow site in Tsavo west
- The greenery location of Mzima springs hosting Hippos,crocodiles and different fish species
- Different climatic conditions
- Colorful maasai market
6 Days Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Amboseli Tsavo West safari may also be customized to start from the kenya beach resorts.