2 days Tsavo east-west safari -Its an amazing short safari package from Mombasa and return to Mombasa.
It is a nature and wildlife safari with successive game drives in both parks.
This safari transits Tsavo East with overnight in lodges / luxury camps at Tsavo West national park.
Tour is available through out the year and can be undertaken by all age groups.
Safari trips to Tsavo national park can be customized to join madaraka train from Voi or Mtitu andei towns to Mombasa [ at extra costs ]
Tsavo Safari Sightings will include
- the big five & a myriad of other wildlife species
- Different birds species
- Vegetation diversity
- Scenaries [including Chyulu hills , Shetani lava flow and Yatta plateau]
- Mzima springs in Tsavo West -Massive water pools where crocodiles,Hippos & Fish species are viewed
- Ngulia Rhino sanctuary – Patience is required when searching for Rhinos in this sanctuary as they often hide in thickets .
- Aruba dam – Water collection point in Tsavo East that forms the best wildlife attraction
Low season : April to end of June
Peak season: July to October / 22nd December to 01st January
High season: November to 21st December / 02nd January to 30th March
Day 1; Kenya coast – via tsavo east to Tsavo west
Depart from your hotel at 0600 Hours and drive along the Mombasa – Nairobi road to the Tsavo east national park. Enter the park via Bachuma gate. Game drive after entry in search of the Big five ,grazers & predators . Visit the famous Aruba dam where lots of wildlife can be seen. Later drive to a restaurant for lunch. After lunch drive to Tsavo west national park with game viewing en-route to Ngulia Rhino sanctuary. Dinner and overnight in a lodge /luxury camp of choice.
Day 2. Tsavo West – Mombasa
Early morning game drive before breakfast. Thereafter leave for the mid-morning game drive which includes a visit to Mzima springs where Hippos, Crocodiles, different species of fish can be seen in crystalline clear water and lots of different species of birds. Proceed with your game drive visiting the Shetani lava flow where you will be able to see the Africa’s highest snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro from a distance. Return to your lodge for lunch. After lunch drive back to Mombasa/Diani arriving late in the afternoon .Now we comes to the end of our 2 days tsavo east-west wildlife safari package .
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other gratitude
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [Masai village]
- extra lunch.