Discover the natural wonders of Amboseli National Park with several wildlife safari drives on this comprehensive 3-days tour of the park.
Against the backdrop of Africa’s tallest mountain, watch elephants and other “Big 5” game roam across the rolling Kenyan savannas on this unforgettable adventure.
Amboseli Wildlife Safari Trip Highlights:-
- Diverse African wildlife in its natural environment
- Stunning location in the shadow of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Renowned for herds of elephants tramping through the bush
- Several park drives for the best chance to see the animals
- Park lodges in a prime, idyllic location for sightseeing
- Stops to buy souvenirs
- Cultural maasai village tour[ at extra cost]
Safari in Amboseli Tour/Safari Seasons
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
3 Days Amboseli Safari Itinerary
Day 1; Nairobi – Amboseli National Park
pick-up from your City Hotel /Airport in the Morning and drive to Amboseli national park, game viewing after entry enroute to your Lodge or camp for check-in and lunch. Afternoon game drive with a chance to see Elephants, lions, cheetahs, gazelles, wildebeests, buffalos zebras, warthogs, different species of birds and of course Mount Kilimanjaro.Return to your lodge / Luxury camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2; Amboseli national
Spend the whole day in Amboseli with morning and afternoon game drives. Lunch, dinner and overnight in the same lodge / Luxury tented camp of choice.
Day 3; Amboseli National Park – Nairobi
Optional game drive before breakfast.After breakfast ,check-out followed by a game run before your exit from this park. Have a relaxed drive back to Nairobi . Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon with a transfer to your hotel or drop-off at the airport
- Transport by custom safari van with open roof top
- Mineral water while on safari
- All government Levies,
- All park entry fees,
- Accommodation and meals (full board basis) based on option chosen
- Transfer from your hotel to moi airport
- soft and alcoholic drinks
- Tips and other gratitude
- Things of personal nature
- Costs incurred while visiting local homesteads [eg.Masai village]
- Children between 3 to 11 years pay 50% of adult price
- Children occupying own room pay 75% of adult rate
- Single room supplement will apply in all categories except on safaris tours taken during the low season.
- This 3 Days Amboseli Safari in Kenya can leave from any point in Nairobi city/airport.
- You can choose your own date of departure.
- Any other information you feel worthwhile knowing regarding this safari in Amboseli will be provided immediately on request.
- Read what our passed clients say about us